dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, August 04, 2008
Monday :DEvery day of the week starts like this. I get out of dad's car, and drag myself(sometimes with eyes closed, i banged into a J2 senior once, oops:/) to 6V's class bench (: There, I see Nicholas, and sometimes Ruth, and they are both are studying/doing tutorials (: So i say hi and they wave/say hi back, and then i settle down to sleep. Today there was chem test, and I had just started thermodynamics at around 2am this morning, so I told myself, STUDYYY! As usual, annie came next, followed by Felicia, Daniel, Tongzi, Zhenyang, Corina, Weijie! After that everyone starts piling up and i really cant remember the order of arrival (: So today we got took notes over to field for combined assembly. Mugged and crapped. Loves 6V :D Test went alright, one of the easier chem tests (: Lessons go on, as usual. Sian ji phua (yanqi). Day ends. Goes for golf! (HAHA, im soo sorry coach, dont give up on me!) IKEA-ed too. <3! Random day. Looks forward to long weekend coming up (: <33333333333! |